[Paparazzi-devel] flight plan

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] flight plan
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:09:49 +0100

Hi,

I working on my flight plan right now. I have a flight trajectory to fly that consists of a number of points. The trajectory (mainly direction) should be changed before each flight according to the wind direction and wind velocity that will be measured before the launch.

Is there a way to do a quick rotation of the trajectory points around one point (start point in the trajectory)?

I am pretty sure that there is a way to do it, and this problem was discussed several months ago. I cannot find the answer. So, if you know how to do it, could you give me some tips?!

Thanks,

Roman

Bristol Institute of Technology

University of the West of England