Re: [Paparazzi-devel] MKK ESC issue

From: Craig Smith
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] MKK ESC issue
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 11:51:56 -0600

Thanks Poine,
This looks like its working much better.  I'll continue to fly it and let you know if any issues pop up.

-Craig

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 3:07 AM, antoine drouin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Graig

Can you try to change the line

ap.srcs += $(SRC_ARCH)/mcu_periph/i2c_arch.c

with

ap.srcs += $(SRC_ARCH)/mcu_periph/i2c_arch.new.c

in conf/autopilot/rotorcraft.makefile

an report if this does something for you

Regards

Poine