Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"ArduIMU not working

From: Kurtis Kraemer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"ArduIMU not working
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:53:47 -0400

The IMU seems to be doing its calibration sequence as before (blue flashing lights, then stops).
I have just been bench testing and do not have GPS, but this was never a problem before. The servos and PFD would move when tilting the IMU, even without GPS. Was there a code update that requires a GPS lock before it will start working?

I also found that there are three separate folders of ArduIMU firmware in the "firmwares/non-ap/arduimu_Firmware_WithGps" folder:
- "arduimu"
- "arduimu_basic"
- "s joyce Feb2011"

Which of these should be used? I tried flashing each of them to the IMU, but I'm still having the same problem.

I'm not sure what to do next...