Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU not working

From: Leandro Chelini
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU not working
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:47:33 +0200

Try ins_arduimu_basic.xml
ins_arduimu.xml has a error

Bruzzlee

On 19.04.2011 01:58, Kurtis Kraemer wrote:
Hi everyone,

I had my ArduIMU working well with my Tiny2.11, and I am now trying to get it to work with my TWOG in a new airframe.
However, the the Twog doesn't seem to be receiving anything from the IMU. I do not get any movement on the PFD or servo movement.

I am using the same airframe file as I had used for the Tiny2.11, but changed the board type to 'twog_1.0".
I hadn't changed the working airframe file in a while, so perhaps some of the code has changed since then?

Do I need to use I2C1 or 2 instead of I2C0? I tried changing it in the airframe file and got all sorts of errors.

I'm not getting any errors when compiling. I think I remember someone else having this issue, but couldn't find it in the archives.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

- Kurtis
_______________________________________________ Paparazzi-devel mailing list address@hidden http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/paparazzi-devel