[Paparazzi-devel] actuator temperature

From: flyordie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] actuator temperature
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 13:00:36 +0200 (CEST)

when i was flying last week i discovered some strange behavior on my plane. it
was always flying with a slightly offset
i started looking for the reason and discovered that my actuators have a really
huge  temperature dependent shift in their neutral point
i m using tiny s from multiplex and put them a few times in the refrigerator
for testing
the offset now makes sence to me since i was flying the last time at minus ten
degrees
has anyone else discovered the same problem before and how about implementing
an integrator to allow very very small adjustments due to temperature changes
by checking the desired with the actual pitch and roll
i will test this idea next week

have a nice weekend

Tobi

Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar