[Paparazzi-devel] logalizer + flightgear

From: flyordie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] logalizer + flightgear
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 14:38:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

after finishing my OsX installation I implemented flightgear into the
simulation. nice tool and it really works just fine together
anyway, I would like to use flightgear to replay some of my real flightlogs
I have seen many posts in the wiki where people already have done that
unfortunately none of them stated how they did it
I already checked the wiki, the mailing list and every post I could find...
could someone explain me how to start the logalizer to broadcast the right
stuff to flightgear and how to setup flightgear in a appropriate manner.

many thanks in advance
Tobi

ps is the -speech function supported in osx ?
Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar