Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How compile Lisa L

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How compile Lisa L
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 12:01:07 +1000

Hi Pedro,

> Could you explain me what means  "PAPARAZZI_HOME"?

PAPARAZZI_HOME is a unix environment variable [1]. The Paparazzi
Center [2] uses this environment variable to communicate with the
various "software agents" (programs/tools that it runs), specifically
to tell them where to find the various files they need. If you run
those programs manually (e.g. directly from the command line, rather
than using the Paparazzi Center), then you need to set (and export)
the PAPARAZZI_HOME variable yourself.  It's explained a bit more here
[3]:

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environment_variable
[2] http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Paparazzi_Center
[3] http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation#Agents