Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU Problem after BungeeTakeoff?

From: antoine drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU Problem after BungeeTakeoff?
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 15:44:32 +0200

The attached plot shows the effect of an heuristic on the norm of
acceleration ( the blue plot has it, the green one does not) for a
complementary filter AHRS.
This simulation is done on a "bungee like" acceleration scenario (
acceleration to 20m/s in 20 meters, starts at t=5s ).
Not sure if the filter you're using has this heuristic.

Regards

Poine