[Paparazzi-devel] Arduimu basic airstart enabled or not?

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Arduimu basic airstart enabled or not?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 15:14:37 +0300

Hi.
I tried to use the "ins_arduimu_basic" files but after loading the arduimu firmware to the board itself there was no led flashing indicating initialization, only the yellow light was steadily on. Then i compared the older files with the new ones and i found that "Airstart" was enabled where in the older ones it was disabled :

#define ENABLE_AIR_START 1 // 1 if using airstart/groundstart signaling, 0 if not

After disabling it the initialization was performed as usual and the imu was working. I can't say if the IMU was working with airstart set to 1 despite the fact that there was no
evidence of initialization since i forgot to check.
The IMU could be operational and just the leds did not flash, that's why i am asking.
Is  this the correct behavior when Airstart is enabled?
Should airstart be enabled to start with?
Chris