Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 86, Issue 37

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 86, Issue 37
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 08:58:44 +0300

I have tried launching a 5 Kg plane with Bungee and the new 1.8.2 arduimu code.
Pitch can change up to 15 degrees during normal take off so i had to disable
the elevator until the plane was free.
The new code works much like the older 1.7 code since the changes do not effect the basic
DCM code.
I may be wrong but i think that the older 1.7 code we use was modified to include the 1.8.2 version
changes.
I decided to revert back to the older code just to try it
Chris