[Paparazzi-devel] SHT75 Issues

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] SHT75 Issues
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 22:25:34 +0200

Hi everyone,

currently I'm trying to get a SHT75 humidity Sensor to work. No succes so far. I have used the humid_sht and humid_sht_i2c module. I also tried it with adding the recommented 10K pullup into the DATA-line. When using the i2c module, the only value that is send down is 0 for serial1 and serial2. If I use the humid_sht module the humid is 0.1 and doesn't change and the temp is -39 deg. Those values also appear, if no SHT is plugged. Does anyone the SHT with the current git version, or is my SHT broken (I read they are fragile). If it is broken, wich humdity-sensor would you use?

Thank you for your help.

Christoph