Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi UAV data link

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi UAV data link
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 00:46:22 +0000

Yes, the video transmitter that I show on the link permits the use of a data carrier to send data. What I want to know is if it's possible to paparazzi CGS software to receive data from that system and send data with another system (like Xbee Pro)?

Simplifying I would like to know if I can use two separated data link systems? One to transmit ans another to receive.
Make me clear?

Best regards
Rui Costa