Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M questions

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M questions
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 12:53:03 +0000

Hello,

I would like also to know if it will be OpenSource because if yes I should buy for now 3 units.

Best regards
Rui Costa

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Christoph Niemann <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi community,

having a look at the wiki-site of the Lisa/M I was a little bit confused. Is the only possible RC Spektrum (and JR and Hobbyking)? Or is it also possible to use classic PPM and JETI 2.4Ghz?
The other thing, that would matter in the process of deciding, whether to purchase it or not is, will it be OpenSource or not?

Thanks for your answers

Christoph