[Paparazzi-devel] invalid suffix in electrical.c

From: Blake Chambers
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] invalid suffix in electrical.c
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 11:26:57 -0400

Hi,

First off, I am a novice with Paparazzi.  I just started using it a few months ago.  I had everything working properly and am just about to move into the tuning process with auto 1.  However, when I booted my VM with linux yesterday and tried to build the ap, I got this very stange Error:

subsystems/electrical.c:47:74: invalid suffix "l000" on integer constant

Can anyone help me get Paparazzi working again?

Respectfully,

Blake J. W. Chambers
MIT '13 Aero/Astro Department
Phi Kappa Theta