Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AoA sensor

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AoA sensor
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:37:15 +0200

Dear Chistophe,
one problem is that there are robots witch fetch and companies  witch sell them.
Therefore i send student thesis  witch are set under GPL or CC  with a mail appendix after a  request  to the mailing list.
A list of  free available thesis and  documents in the wiki  is a good think.

Regards

Heinrich

Christophe De Wagter schrieb:
Dear List,

It sounds like there are already a lot of people with interesting thesis using the paparazzi project. It would be nice to have them on a page of the wiki.

Can the wiki server handle that?

-Christophe