Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 87, Issue 28

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 87, Issue 28
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:04:21 +0200

Hi Chris,

I would try it outside in a field. I had the same issue first time, I could not get a gps signal in my garden. After I left the equipment in an open field , after 8-10 min I received a good signal. Now it needs max. one min or even less before the flights. However u-center (communication is o.k.) indicates that no satellites are received (please do not ask, why does it happens, I don´t know).

I would leave all the settings as default.

Regards,

Roman