Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Booz Imu

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Booz Imu
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 13:38:17 -0700

Hello,

Cool, GTK (about IMU). I would feel badly if it had flaws and people were trying to use it. I'm going to send out the BOM for the IMU to have them assembled in quantity now.

YAPA2, I have the quote, lead-time is only 2 weeks from when they receive the BOM. Only thing stopping that is my getting the BOM in a box and sending it to them. I'm hoping this weekend I can set aside time to do that. Get it out Monday...to them by Friday...add 2 weeks...a week to get back to me...

Best regards,
David