Re: [Paparazzi-devel] BMP085 sensor.

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] BMP085 sensor.
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:17:25 +0200

Hi,

The modules makefiles are generated by an ocaml program. You can find the result in var/<your AC>/Makefile.ac
This makefile and the one in conf/Makefile.<arch (ex:lpc21 for a tiny)> are included in sw/airborne/Makefile, that is called by the main makefiles (Makefile and Makefile.ac in the paparazzi directory).
The function are called by the function modules_init, modules_event or modules_periodic generated from the modules configuration files and that you can find in var/<your AC>/generated/modules.h
The build system is a bit complicated, I hope I'm clear enough...

Gautier