Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CGS Change

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CGS Change
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 15:12:51 +0200

Well well. I have already programmed a glass cockpit (looking like a garmin 1000) that can easily be positionned next to the flight plan. It is programmed in opengl but I achieved to make it work nicely inside the GCS. It is in a relatively early stage. The display of the instruments is done but I haven't linked all the messages to the display of the instruments.

I don't have much time for this project but I can send the code if someone volounteers to develop it and include it into the paparazzi project.

Again the technical part to make the opengl, the gcs and the ivy bus work together is done and works nicely, but there is still  some work to "finish the product".

Cédric