Re: [Paparazzi-devel] change request for pfd horizon.ml

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] change request for pfd horizon.ml
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:19:56 +0200

Hi Tobi,

thanks for the contribution!
This first link worked just fine ;-)

I pushed the changes to the branch "pfd". There was a unused variable
"ll" in line 163 that I removed, would be good if you could have a
look if the current one is what you had intended...

Also could you please use git format-patch to create a patch for your
locally committed changes against paparazzi/master and post that
instead of posting the whole file? That would be great!
Then you will also be listed as author and it makes integration much
nicer/easier.
Let me know if you have trouble with that or ask Mr. Google, he's
quite knowledgeable ;-)

Cheers, Felix