Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question regarding servo motor

From: Steffen Spies
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question regarding servo motor
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 22:25:09 +0200

Christophe,

thanks for your hints.
The thing is: I have two BECs giving enough juice to power the servos.

I try to explain again what my Tiny is doing.
There are 4 servos connected and two BECs are delivering 5V parallel to the  Tiny source.
When I turn on the power, the servos start to jitter even in manual mode.
Moving the sticks stops the jitter, but it can come back later with out any changes.

The one Multiplex Tiny S is clearly burned out and I think I have to replace all 4 now to prevent damages during flight.

So the scope shows clear signals, so I think the next step is to use the latest software and retry.
Unfortunatly I won't fly before the jitter is gone. :-(

Thanks for help,
    Steffen