[Paparazzi-devel] booz, speed controller, pulse, I2C

From: Dong Zhao
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] booz, speed controller, pulse, I2C
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:19:12 +0930

Hi,

Question:
How can i connect five speed controllers with pulse output ( not I2C) to booz main board?

the biggest speed controller is PHOENIX ICE HV 80 brushless speed controller with max volts=50V and max amps=80A.

I think the booz only accept the I2C signal from speed controller. ( as shown in the attach file( booz schematic diagram.))

How can i convert the pulse to I2C?

Or where can i buy a I2C speed controller with current 80A?

Regards
Dong

motor:
http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFLM4160A