Re: [Paparazzi-devel] DefaultVoltageOfAdc

From: S. Spies
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] DefaultVoltageOfAdc
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 19:18:42 +0200

Hi Nicola,

the hardware part is quite easy.
Pin45 of the processor is connected to the battery with a voltage devider R1(10k) and R2 (1,5k)
As you can see on this picture on the top left corner
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki_images/Tiny_v2-1_Schematic.png

Maybe something is wrong there.

Steffen

Am 20.07.2011 16:50, schrieb address@hidden:
Hello world,

I have some strange problems with one of my TWOG's....
GCS displays same battery voltage regardless of
connected pack. Tried a 2S and multiple 3S'. If I change DefaultVoltageOfAdc in
twog_1.0.h the displayed voltage is
changed, however it still displays the exact same value for all packs connected.

I'm sure its some stupid little thing
i overlooked... somebody point me in the right direction i'm a little lost
here...

Thanks for your time and help,

Nicola