Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M CheatSheet

From: Simon Goodwin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M CheatSheet
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 14:21:25 +0200

Hi,

im not sure if there is any open source/unix program to use omnigraffle files. But neathetheless we could start a doc/hardware/LisaM dir and store them there. Thats where, if no other input is given, I would put the cheat sheets scribus file. (It is linking in the pics, so it would be need to have them there too.)

I changed top to near and bottom to far. That should make it clear without needing to define top or bottom.

Cheers
Simon