[Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:55:41 +0200

Hi guys,

I followed the wiki (http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/ArduIMU) to put my
ArduIMU into service. Thanks for the great instructions! I updated the
wiki with some minor points according to my experience.

I am using the most current git master repo (no branches). I had to
comment out the following two lines in the file ins_arduimu.c for the
code to compile:

float throttle_slew;
throttle_slew = V_CTL_THROTTLE_SLEW;

Has anyone experienced the same?
Should it be THROTTLE_SLEW_LIMITER instead of V_CTL_THROTTLE_SLEW?
Are these lines (the throttle slew) needed?

Then the ArduIMU works just fine. At least in the lab, the field
experience is to come :-)

Where can I get the most recent, proven, stable and sophisticated code
for the ArduIMU?

Cheers,
Reto