Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry and Ground Station Questions

From: Joseph Wagster
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry and Ground Station Questions
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:39:28 -0700

Hi Felix,

 It turns out I have the v1.1.  I have the ms2100 magnetometer on board.  Thank you very much for the defining factors.

Thank you,
Joseph Wagster

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Felix Ruess <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I think it's more likely that you have a booz imu v1.2 (with the
hmc5843 magnetometer with I2C interface).
Check what mag you have on the board, the v1.1 has a ms2100
magnetometer from PNI (with SPI interface).

Cheers, Felix