Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Arduimu drift

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Arduimu drift
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 08:45:34 +0200

Hi Reto,

About the drift combinations. I first tried the arduimu.pde with airstart 0 and it drifted. But some days after, I reloaded the code, and it suddenly worked. The arduimu_basic.pde with airstart 1 seemed not to work to me (maybe because it had no groundstart performed? I don’t know), but I changed airstart to 0 and now arduimu_basic also works without drifting.

I don’t know if you have solved your drift problems, but my advice is loading the code sometimes, testing it…(not an intelligent option, but it happens to work..).

The first test was performed at security high (manual take-off). Firstly it had great bad accuracy, but after about five minutes, it performed quite good circles and ovals. Then when it started to descend, it was 180º away from the carrot, but descending. Suddenly the airframe dived, don’t know if related to the imu of not. Next time I’ll test again.

Ana