Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On Screen Display (Reto Buettner)

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On Screen Display (Reto Buettner)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 12:58:19 +0000

Thanks for the informations.

Best regards
Rui Costa

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Chris Gough <address@hidden> wrote:
These links might also be of interest:

http://www.acroname.com/robotics/parts/R306-RXMUX.html
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360746&highlight=autopilot+mux&page=2

My OBC team is having robust discussions about using the Millswood
device, stringing together some MUX chips, or using a CPLD/micro type
solution. Failing-over to a redundant autopilot is no benefit for the
OBC, the rules emphasise range safety at the competition site (flight
termination) over protecting the UAV from failure. But switching
between autopilots during flight tests might allow us to fly with
"riskier" configurations.

Still arguing about it, nothing real to share (yet).

Chris Gough

.