Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU's

From: Todd Sandercock
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU's
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 01:14:27 -0700 (PDT)

The Sparkfun 9DOF should work as well http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10724
There is a slight difference in the magnetometer but that only affects the sampling rate (75Hz instead of 50Hz) and the gain which from my understanding wouldn't make any difference because it's only a small change and the mag vector becomes a unit vector anyway (I think).
Is there much of a difference between the ITG3200 and ITG3000???

Todd