[Paparazzi-devel] no servo response

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] no servo response
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:38:42 +0200

Hi all,

My servos are not responding to the autopilot. In fact, I think the autopilot is not sending output to the servos. I don’t know if I am missing any airframe file definition.  ( I have tried with two different tiny autopilots).

I can see the COMMANDS varying in the messages, but no ACTUATORS message.  USB is working well, MODEMS too, IR are working also…

The thing is that I have uninstalled and reinstalled the paparazzi software version I am using since April this year. And using the previous files as well. I don’t know if it could be related or if you have any idea which could help me.

Thanks,

Ana