[Paparazzi-devel] GCS and friends via google chrome?

From: Chris Gough
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS and friends via google chrome?
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 15:03:35 +1000

I just noticed there is an ocaml compiler for Google Chrome
"nativeclient" (a bit like java applets from the old days).

http://code.google.com/chrome/nativeclient/
http://code.google.com/p/nacl-ocaml/

How plausible would it be to build GCSs in this environment?

I realise a sandboxed GCS couldn't access local hardware, but I assume
it could access the network (ivy). The nativeclient approach might
make it easier to deploy ground stuff as chrome plugins.

Chris Gough

--
.