Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ZIGBEE not working

From: Bharath S M
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ZIGBEE not working
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 12:00:38 +0700

???>>> i used a ppz uav utility board also i used arduino without Ic in it.

bharath

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Chris Gough <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry, I don't know which thread you are referring to (I only see a
couple of emails from you).

If I understand you correctly, you have a setup like this:

  arduino -> xbee -> xbee -> ??? -> PC serial window (ubuntu).

does it work if you replace the two xbees with a cable? Are you sure
you havn't bricked it?

Chris Gough

.