Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuring the gps

From: Joseph Wagster
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuring the gps
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:15:00 -0700

I tried using windows xp today (still v6.20 couldn't get 6.02) It still didn't work. Auto baudrate seemed to be all over the place. It randomly had connection at different baudeates. It wouldn't have my settings after saving and cycling power. I called unlock but their guy kept saying to make sure we saved the config. After I made it apparent I had done that he said to make sure success is shown under ack, but I never get success or failure.

Thank you,
Joey