Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuring the gps

From: Prashanth Thankachan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuring the gps
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:11:55 +0530

Hi
We had a similar issue with the Ublox not showing any signs of life,
we tried everything under the earth that was possible to get a GPS
fix, just did not connect in Ucenter....after several attempts of
trying we figured the ublox had a tecnical problem with its LNA burnt
out....this was figured out by the UBLOX people as when they connected
an external antenna with a built in LNA it was able to get a fix
pretty quickly,
only solution for us was to replace the GPS module.

Prahsanth