Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuring the gps

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuring the gps
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 00:32:57 +0200

Dear Joey,
what kind of GPS module do you use?
Same have only ram, and when the battery is bad (discharged)  they lose the configuration.
In our case power on the module for a few hours charge the battery.

Regards

Heinrich

Joseph Wagster schrieb:

Hello,

We somehow got the gps module to pick up satellites through u center. However when we change the configuration and then go to configue configue save current configuration it does not save after we cycle the power. Also the tech support at u blocks told us there is an acknowledge  section and it does not light up has he says it would. Other than the com port or the baud rate we know are right because we receive the satellites, does anyone have any ideas about what we could be doing wrong.

Thank you very much,
Joey