[Paparazzi-devel] using

From: limaiem imed
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] using
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 23:44:10 +0200

Hi all,

Who is using the Xbee 868 pro modules on paparazzi set-up and getting satisfying flying durations ?

Well, actually I am using those modules with minimal data link configuration files to fly a delta plane and I am getting 6 minutes data link time. This is not enough ...

I would like to know if it is technically possible to reset the XBee module each 5 minutes. I mean is it possible to ask the processor of paparazzi to turn off the power in the pins that are feeding the Xbee module ?

Otherwise, could we imagine a small electronic devise that perform resetting task ?

Anyway, those modules are really useless unless we can find a solution to the duty cycle issue !

Anyone can suggest me other modules ? (in the paparazzi wik,i there are a lot of information about telecommunication devise but are they up to date ?)

Thank you for your help

Imed LIMAIEM