Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IT students of Murdoch University in Perth, Wester

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IT students of Murdoch University in Perth, Western Australia.(www.murdoch.edu.au)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 08:19:54 +0200

For reading and logging pressure and temperature you do not need paparazzi. Moreover, if you need high-freq logging, you will need a SD card, which (I guess) is not supported by paparazzi at the moment.

If you have problems with embedded SW, I can recomend you to look at Arduino platform. You will have an easy environment for radio communication, SD logging, analog/digital sensor reading.

Héctor.

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:49 AM, antoine drouin <address@hidden> wrote:
>> large portions are in assembly

really ? where ?