Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M Bootloader Question

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M Bootloader Question
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:17:35 +0200

Dear Chris,

Once you installed (see the installation page for a little more info)

sudo apt-get install paparazzi-dev paparazzi-stm32

then you have all you need to build AND flash the STM processor (flashing using JTAG is the only option on STM32 for now. Lisa/L has an onboard JTAG while Lisa/M NEEDS an external JTAG). You can now build paparazzi, run the paparazzi-center, adapt an airframe (e.g. microjet_example.xml) to board="lisa_l_1.1", compile and upload. Every installation and configuration is done automatically, which is probably the reason you don't find a lot of information about it. (but you are right it should be explained: please note that paparazzi counts on people like you to help update the wiki with this kind of info. please also understand that for many developers these things are so straight-forward that some might forget to write them down). During an upload the JTAG RxTx leds should blink. Make sure you also configured the paparazzi-rules explained on the installation page.

Success,

Christophe