Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS_CONFIGURE at boot time for ROM-only Ublox modu

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS_CONFIGURE at boot time for ROM-only Ublox modules
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 07:16:52 +0200

Hello Christophe,
is the ROM version a problem? We had same problems with the battery charge (NL-507ETTL). After a few hours of  power on  the battery
was charged  and the configuration was stored for months.

Heinrich

Christophe De Wagter schrieb:
Hello World,

I'm searching for all people out there that use boot time GPS configuration for UBlox. I would like to move all that code to a more powerful module that can also be used to (re-)configure any UBlox module without tunnels or special wires.

But before I merge the code (https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/pull/68) to master I'd like to know who'is still using the -DGPS_CONFIGURE define.

-Christophe