Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi specific OSD project

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi specific OSD project
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 22:17:07 +0200

Hi Chris,
As promised here is the schematic and the code of the pprzosd.
I didn't find the time to debug it or make it stable. It was compiled under windows with eclipse and gcc stuff, and flashed with serial (no usb on the board). I also had some problem with the hardware as I made a mistake connecting reset_. I think it is corrected on this version but you should check twice !
I hope this will be helpfull.
Cédric