[Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Reply to:"Paparazzi specific OSD project (Ch

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Reply to:"Paparazzi specific OSD project (Chad Koehnen)
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 19:21:52 +0300

Hi Chad and Cedric
This is exactly what i had in mind a chip that will interface directly on the autopilot's
SPI port.
This way all variables that are important to the autopilot can be shown on screen at will.
No need for separate gps or sensors.
I have been reading Maxim's MAX7456 datasheet and it looks easy to realize, no need for fancy graphics just useful data.
Chris