Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Time to fine tune...

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Time to fine tune...
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:17:00 +0200

and another please add this to the wiki mail....
maybe to the http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Tuning page, or make an extra page that explains the different possible parameters in more detail?

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Gareth Roberts <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Lorenz,

> Seems like I found the hornets nest, judging from the number and
> timing of responses ;-)

Try asking the Mikrokopter guys...

In implementation terms, the HappyKillmore GCS implements the paparazzi
protocol.  It's also an awesome piece of work for one guy; especially
given it's written in Visual Basic!

http://code.google.com/p/happykillmore-gcs

Paparazzi isn't on the supported list but grep through the source, or
have a look at:
http://code.google.com/p/happykillmore-gcs/source/browse/trunk/frmMain.vb#2877

Trying to decipher the source code is not easy though...

Cheers,
--G
Hornet #1 :)