Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Undetected paparazzi board

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Undetected paparazzi board
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:05:33 +1100

Hi Bharath,

If the Tiny hardware seems to be working OK, the problem might be your
computer's configuration. dmesg should report something when you plug
it in to / out of USB. This will contain clues (if dmesg reports
nothing, that's a clue too).

You might be mounting the Tiny at a different address than when it was
working. As well as posting the output from dmesg (right after pluging
in your Tiny), can you also report what your session's Data Link
command line parameters are (something like
"sw/ground_segment/tmtc/link  -d /dev/ttyUSB1 -s 115200").

Chris Gough