Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi center ans CGS for Windows

From: marzer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi center ans CGS for Windows
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:25:53 +0200

Ok, I am sending the source code for the opengl/Ivy stuff I am using for
my glass cockpit project. This source code is only some kind of
paperplane I found on the net. It used to work but for a reason I don't
understand the pitch and roll messages are not decoded anymore.
To compile and run it you need to install the libgtkglext1 and
libgtkglext1-dev packages.
To embed it into the gcs you need to do it with the -plugin option (see
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GCS)
BTW I would need some help to tidy up my dirty code and develop my glass
cockpit project (see http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/User:Mzr)
Have fun !