Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu 11.10 ivy-ocaml issue & temporary fix

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu 11.10 ivy-ocaml issue & temporary fix
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 20:18:39 +0200

Hi Gareth,

I just updated on one machine as well, installed your ivy-ocaml package and compiled... seems to be working fine here.
So regarding pcre, while it seems to work here without modifications, still we should probably get rid of pcre-config:
* It probably won't be a problem to directly link again libpcre with -lpcre, this is also done in some other makefiles already
* maybe use pgk-config instead as I said in my earlier mail

What did you mean with pcre-config lies on 11.10, I have that on 11.04 as well as on 11.10
 output of pcre-config --libs on both systems is -L/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu -lpcre

Cheers, Felix