[Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry message and navigation

From: Loic Drumettaz
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry message and navigation
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 16:52:11 +0200

Hello,

I managed to calibrate my aspirin IMU, i still have some questions concerning telemetry. In my telemetry configuration file, I made a simple configuration for the calibration, with 2 messages: ROTORCRAFT_FP (to populate the GCS) and IMU_ACCEL_RAW.
In the .data file generated, I obtain these 2 messages but I also have additionnal messages: I2C_ERRORS and DOWNLINK_STATUS. Where do these messages come from? Is it possible to remove them?

Another question: I plan to use navigation function such as AP_MODE_HOVER_Z_HOLD: Are the navigation functions available with LISA M board? Has anyone tried them succesfully already?

Thanks

Loïc