Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry message and navigation

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry message and navigation
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 15:36:31 +0200

Hi Loic,

DOWNLINK_STATUS (is used to indicate - well - the downlink status) is sent from the ivy link client, so it's only present on the ground, not sent over the air.

I2C_ERRORS is directly sent if you use the imu_test or ahrs_test subsystems, otherwise it should only be sent if you have it in your telemetry xml file.

Higher level functions like navigation are not board (hw) dependent, so yes it's available...

Cheers, Felix