[Paparazzi-devel] Options for building a Umarim

From: Joseph Muhlhausen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Options for building a Umarim
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:12:09 -0400

Hi all,

I have had a project based on the paparazzi system for a long time but I needed a IMU and a light system. The Umarim seems to fit the bill.

Now I have to build the system. Has any of you built a Umarim yet? Is there any company providing assembled or partly assembled Umarim?

What would you guys suggest as the easiest option to build such a system for someone beginning in building uav system

Thank you
Joseph