[Paparazzi-devel] Simulator Timing

From: Matt Knudson
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Simulator Timing
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:33:55 -0700

Hello,

I am new to Paparazzi, and I am curious if the simulator can be run "as fast as possible" rather than in real-time? For example, assuming the simulator physics use the PC clock to determine time elapsed, can this be disabled and a time-step forced? This would allow the simulator to run as fast as the processor could handle, and would facilitate the development of episodic learning algorithms.

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Matt