[Paparazzi-devel] Telemtry dosen't work

From: Jochen Rieger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemtry dosen't work
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:38:07 +0200

Hallo everyone, I have read the wiki and search with some keywords in this board, but i dont have any idea where the problem is.

My system is:

Lisa/L v1.1
Aspirin
Xbee 2.4 GHz (not Pro)
and a GPS Venus Skytraq from Sparkfun

My airframeconfig is follow:

ppzimu_tiny      changed to board ="lisa_l_1.1",

<subsystem name ="telemetry" type = "tranparent">
<configure name="MODEM_BAUD" value="B57600"/>
<configure name="MODEM_PORT" value="UART2"/>
</subsystem >
.
.
.
<subsystem name ="gps" type = "ublox_utm">
<configure name="GPS_PORT" value="UART3"/>
</subsystem >

default_fixedwing_imu.xml
tuning_ins.xml
cockpitMM.xml

I have configured the Xbees, one as END DEVICE and the other as COORDINATOR, both AT and  baudrate 57600, with same ID Number.

So, now i want read IMU values about telemetry, perhaps GPS datas.

Moreover i doesn t have a RC device now.
But i think it should works even so or not?

I can build and compile without errors and execute the GCS. But there is just a black screen(no telemetry).
And in few seconds there are a Failure("pprz.values_of_payload, wrong agrument:00 08")

So what is this meaning and where is the mistake in the config.
Does it generally work without RC?
And what I also notice is, that just the LED 4 on the Lisa board blink, when it is not connect with USB to PC. No LED lightning at ON, Rx, Tx when power is on.

My second question is, how can I use this special GPS module, what config file is needing?

I hope anyone can help me.
Jochen